Hey Guys! :) So I wanted to do a quick blog post of some fashion items I have been obsessing over so far this year! I LOVE fall because the fashion is so fun and I love layering. But, I have to say... it recently became more winter here, with lots of snow! haha.
1) Jewel Tones - Emerald and Ox Blood are the in colors this year, and I LOVE it!!! I have always been into rich colors like this.. and I am definitely the type of person to pull for jewel tone colors over bright colors or neons! They definitely have a classy Appeal to them!
2) FRINGE! - I have been in love with my fringe minnotonkas this year! I have them in black and I would love to get them in the tan shade! I don't know what draws me to fringe boots so much. The ones shown above are absolutely perfect... but probably far to expensive for me. haha
3) Studs and Studded Flats - Studs are really big this year no matter what you put them on. I have to say though... my favorite studded item this fall are loafers and boots! They are so casual and comfortable... but because they are studded it dresses them up a bit, and gives them edge! :)
4) Leopard Scarf - I have been wearing out my leopard scarf this year! Its such a fun pop of pattern and texture to any simple outfit!! Plus leopard is usually considered a neutral... so it's easy to pair with color!
5) Bandage Skirts - I have been LOVING pairing bandage skirts with tights, boots, and sweaters! I think its just about the cutest combo ever. I just bought a really cute tribal one from forever 21... and I can't get enough of it. I will be sure to post an outfit soon!
6) Flat combat or moto boots - I have been really into boots that are chunky flat and ankle length. Whether it be motorcycle inspired or combat.. I love the casual feel. With a good pair of tight skinny jeans and sweater... you can't go wrong.
7) Fitted Leather Jacket - I recently got a really nice fitting leather jacket from romwe.com. I have been pairing it over chunky sweater... and it looks SO CUTE and keeps you really warm too! :) Its been my go to coat for the last few weeks!!! The one pictured above is a perfect example!
8) Gold necklaces! - Whether they are short and chunky, long and delicate or extremely detailed.... I am always wearing something gold around my neck. It goes so well with the trends and colors right now. I have about 5 statement gold necklaces and I never have a problem pairing them with any of my fall outfits!
9) Plum and red lips - We all know rich lip colors are always in for the holidays and colder seasons, but dark plum is GORGEOUS this year! It has this "vampy" feel which I love and with my pale skin and dark hair... I think it can look really cool!
10) Stud Earrings - Okay... I know that sounds lame, but I have never been a "stud" wearer until recently. I bought a huge pack of big crystal studs in all different colors and I have been loving them. Specifically black.
11) Beanies - I used to be a huge wearer of beanies a couple years ago. Last year I took a break on them, and this year I am back on the train. I bought a Kelly Green one at H&M earlier this year and its AMAZING. they are perfect to put on with a boring outfit to make it a little more interesting.
12) Chunky but Fitted Bracelets - Okay, I'm quite specific with this little trend. I love wearing a lot of unique bracelets... BUT they have to fit a certain way. If you get arm candy that fits your wrists snug, it looks so much cleaner and put together. I have been wearing a lot of gold and black around my wrists lately and been loving it!