As a lot of you guys know... I am from a smaller town. We have a little bit of shopping here, but nothing amazing. Macy's, American Eagle, Rue21, and Buckle are about all we have. Because of this, I am a major online shopper and have been for the last 4 years or so. I have my online shopping websites down pat and I am here to share them with you.
Another thing you might know is, I am a major bargain girl. I love cheap finds! I have never been one to overspend on one item. I like fast fashion, and because of that, I prefer cheaper clothes.
Here is a list of my favorites shopping sites! ENOJY:
1) Hautelook.com - This website is great for getting deals. Everyday they have brand new items and they are all marked down. Usually they are designer labels which is awesome because you can get great deals on them. Sometimes you have to be fast... The good stuff gets picked over quickly. Usually at the start of each season I find myself on this site often... and early in the morning. It's a great place to pick up items like Boots, Coats, and Bags for cheap!
2) PLNDR - This website is a kind of similar to Hautelook in that it is a discount site. It has more of an edge to it though. If you like websites like Karmaloop, then this is great for you because it's the same styles... and owned by the same company, just the discount site. They don't get new stuff everyday either. Unlike Hautelook, you don't have to be up at the crack of dawn to make sure you don't miss the best items.
3) PinkIce.com - This website contacted me to do a haul when I first started doing videos 4 years ago. I fell in love with it then and I still go on it to this day! Great clothes for a good price! Very trendy pieces for you fashionistas out there like me!
4) Brandy Melville - This has to be one of my favorites and probably the one that fits my style best. Let's just say it's, Hipster meets Boho meets Tumblr fashion all in one. Every time I go to this site I want everything on every page and it's so hard to have self control.
5) Romwe.com - This is a website based in Asia so it takes a while to get your items. But if you like unique street style you will like this site. It has pretty much anything you could imagine from weird and quirky to trendy and girly.
6) Forever 21 - Do I need to even explain my thinking here. We all love it, we all spend way too much money at it, and no matter how much you say you don't like it... you know you do, deep down.... don't lie to yourselves. It's the one and only, Forever 21 baby.
7) GoJane.com - This is one I have been going to for a LONG time. This place is amazing for shoes.... it's the cheap shoe capital of the internet. If you need a specific type shoe, this is the site you want to check out because most likely they have it. I'm always here looking at boots when fall comes around!
8) Sheinside.com - This website reminds me a little bit of Romwe. Great clothes, tons of selection and cheap! I am pretty sure its located in Asia as well... but I am not positive on that. LOVE IT.
9) Lulus.com - This one is on the more expensive side but great if you are looking for really amazing quality items. I also find it more of a girly feminine style. Not that you cant find anything edgy here... but that's more of the feeling I get from this website. Nothing too edgy and crazy. This is a great place to go if you are looking for a special occasion cocktail dress or a girly piece.
10) Haulerdeals.com - As most of you know, this is a website I am affiliated with and I have a boutique on the website. I wanted to include it because it is a great place to get good deals. It has high end items and items that are cheaper. We currently have House of Harlow on sale and designer handbags if you are in the market! It's a great website for girls that like a bargain.
11) MakeMeChic.com - This is another one (similar to pinkice and gojane) that I have been going to since the beginning of my youtube career. Trendy pieces for cheap, again. I swear some of these companies have to be owned by the same people or something. To be honest... if a piece is sold out on one website that you desperately want, don't hesitate to check another one. They all have similar brands and styles.
12) Asos.com - I am pretty sure this is located in Europe so the shipping takes a tad longer. This is a site similar to Lulus in that its a little more spendy but great quality and more unique pieces. This site reminds me a bit of H&M. You wont find items from gojane, makemechic, and pinkice here... its more high end but has good prices.
Thanks for reading!
Hope you enjoy!
If these websites aren't what you are looking for, here is a list of some that you may already know of.. but just need a reminder.