1. What time did you get up this morning? 9:30 because it was my sleep in day! Saturday is Travis's Day.. and Sunday is mine! Usually I get up around 7:00-7:30 though.
2. How do you like your steak? Medium Well
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Strange Magic with Alaina… Worst movie ever BTW… and I'm not one to say that very often.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Walking Dead or Breaking Bad… I also love house hunters, Bachelor/Bachelorette and Chopped :) But just because we are being real and honest here… Keeping up with the Kardashians is my guilty pleasure.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Hawaii or Southern California
6. What did you have for breakfast? Starbucks Toffee Nut White Mocha and a egg sandwich from there. Travis always gets me Starbucks on my sleep in days… such a sweetie :)
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Thai or Sushi
8. What foods do you dislike? Olives, BBQ Sauce, Beef Roast with Vegetables.
9. Favorite Place to Eat? Bogey's Burgers or any Sushi place. I had also been on a cafe yum kick lately.
10. Favorite dressing? Ranch or Blue Cheese
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? Dodge Durango
12. What are your favorite clothes? Im pretty casual as a Mom. Nothing beats a Graphic T-shirt and Skinny Jeans. SO easy to style and accessorize… and look cute everyday. Thats my kind of outfit.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Japan, Thailand, Ireland or Scotland, Paris France, New York City. I would also LOVE to visit the south! Savannah Georgia or New Orleans or something like that.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? I would say both… depends on my mood. But usually 1/2 full…. I'm a laid back person so its usually hard for me to be super pissed about anything.
15. Where would you want to retire? Somewhere warm!! :D Or wherever my girls live when they are adults :)
16. Favorite time of day? Night! I love that time after my girls of to bed… and I can pick up the house. Then I make tea or pour some wine and Travis and I binge watch Walking Dead.
17. Where were you born? Oregon
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Basketball or competitive Cheerleading.
19. How many siblings? 1 Brother… 2 years older than me!
20. Favorite pastime/hobby? Sketching/Illustrating… youtube/editing videos. I love photography too…. That is definitely just a hobby though. :) Photoshopping is so relaxing to me. I love ANYTHING creative. Crafts.. DIY… and lately I have grown to really like cooking. I love making up my own stuff.
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? EVERYONE
22. Bird watcher? Um no… BUT… My grandma was really into birds, and ever since she passed away 2 years ago, I have been much more aware of birds. It's almost like I feel like she is hanging around when I start to notice birds around me.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Definitely Night. I could stay up really really late if i didn't have kids. Its hard to get me into bed before 12:00am… but I make myself.
24. Do you have any pets? Yes, Yuki the cat who is the most amazing cat ever. She is going to live to be like 18. She is one of those rare cats that are super smart and bad ass.
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? No.. I wish though. Wait, yes there is… We hit 50,000 subbies on my vlog channel! YAY!
26. What did you want to be when you were little? Artist, Oceanographer, Apparel Designer, Singer, I also wanted to own a cafe with my best friend called CJ's Cafe :)
27. What is your best childhood memory? I can't say I have a BEST childhood memory as I had an amazing childhood and all my memories are great. But the earliest memory I have is when I was 3 years old in disneyland. My Mom made me a really comfy bed on the floor and I remember it was pink and soft and AMAZING. Its such a vivid memory….
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Cat. I wish I could have like 5 cats… but I'm afraid if we get anymore I will hurt Yuki's feelings. O_O
29. Are you married? Yes 5 years!
30. Always wear your seat belt? No… ugh, I know. Terrible. BUT since we got my new Durango I have been much better about it because it dings over and over until you put it on.
31. Been in a car accident? Yes… pretty recently when I ran a red-light and got T-boned around Halloween (I just left Jo-Ann Fabrics after buying my Lydia makeup tutorial stuff). I also got rear ended and that totaled my first car (a Nissan Maxima)..completely NOT my fault but what can you do. I also rear ended someone on the freeway in portland. Not bad enough to do much damage though luckily.
32. Any pet peeves? When people pick at their nails and it makes that clicky sound. Slow walkers and drivers. When people get really anxious before boarding a plane and have to stand up and wait by the door.
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Pepperoni and Pineapple… or Sausage Onion.
34. Favorite Flower? Peonies, Lillies and Orchids.
35. Favorite ice cream? Chocolate Chip Mint
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Taco Bell… I love Chalupas.
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? I failed the written part twice… I cannot take tests at all.
38. From whom did you get your last email? Pay Pal… lol. Or my Network Manager Madeline :)
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Target.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Traveled to LA for a work trip. I know this doesn't seem spontaneous to most.. but it kind of was for me…
41. Like your job? I have the best job on the planet… Literally. Making youtube videos about things I like. Yes Please.
42. Broccoli? Yes!!
43. What was your favorite vacation? Disneyland or Maui Hawaii.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Travis, Emery and Alaina… Subway :)
45. What are you listening to right now? The sound of my humming computer. :)
46. What is your favorite color? Purple and Yellow. I prefer to wear black though.
47. How many tattoos do you have? None… but that won't be forever.
49. What time did you finish this quiz? 4:34 PM
50. Coffee Drinker? Coffee Addict is more like it.
Hope you all got to know me a little better :) In the comments below let me know if you have done anything spontaneous lately!